Winter Vegetable Stirfry
Try this medley of Winter vegetables for a beautiful, tasty Stir Fry! Not only is it amazingly colourful, but delicious and easy too!
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 4 yellow yams, sliced into quarters lengthwise
- 1 swede, sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 orange kumara, sliced into sticks
- 1 carrot, sliced into sticks, optional
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 10 broccoli florets
- 2-3 small bok choy, sliced, stalks and leaves separated
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- Heat both oils in a wok.
- Add yams, swede, kumara, carrots and bok choy stalks and stir fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add capsicums, broccoli and courgette and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add bok choy leaves and stir fry until hot.
- Once off the heat drizzle with ¼ cup TK garlic flax seed oil