These breaded and pan-fried fritters are delicious hot or cold. Try them with your favourite sauce or dip.
- 2 Zucchinis, grated
- 1 Onion, diced
- 3 Cloves of minced Garlic
- 2 Tablespoon Ground Flax Seed combined with 6 Tablespoons of water
- ½ Cup of Fine Breadcrumbs
- Wrap the grated Zucchini in the towel and squeeze to remove excess moisture
- Heat 1 Tablespoon of oil and fry zucchini and onion for about 5 minutes. Add the Garlic and continue frying until liquid is gone. Transfer to bowl
- Stir in Flax Seed mixture, breadcrumbs. Season with salt & pepper
- Heat 1 Tablespoon of oil and drops small pancakes of the zucchini mixture and fry until golden brown, about 7 minutes. Turn and fry another 4 - 5 minutes.
You can spice these fritters up with a bit of Feta or add some spices like Paprika, Cayenne, Cumin