Your personal right to privacy is paramount. We want to ensure that your experience at Totally Kiwi is safe and enjoyable and your decision to provide us with personal information enables us to offer you transactions processed efficiently and provide a higher level of customer service. Your personal and order information that is retained by us is held on a secure password protected database, with access only available to selected Totally Kiwi authorised personnel.
Resale or Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy and will not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease any personal information collected and held on our database, including contact forms, website contacts, download requests or email lists.
Usage Information Collected By Our Website
Totally Kiwi does collect information about how people are using our website in order to improve the value of our website and the materials available on the web site.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
27 Dobson Street West, CAN, Ashburton 7700, New Zealand
Refunds will be made in the form of a balance transfer to your bank account, or a refund through Eway to the value of the items for which a return is requested.
Returns and Exchanges - Shipping and Handling Charges
Shipping charges for returns and exchanges are your responsibility. If, however, an error was made in processing your order, or the product was found to be faulty, Totally Kiwi will gladly reimburse you for any postal and handling expenses. No additional shipping and handling charges will apply when exchanging Totally Kiwi products to a value that is less or equal to the value of the original products. Should the cost of the new or additional products be greater than that of the original merchandise purchased, shipping and handling costs will be calculated according to the price difference.
Terms & Conditions
You represent and warrant that
- All information that you submit to us is true and accurate
- You will abide by all laws and regulations and codes of conduct applicable to your use of our Site, and
- In using our Site, you will abide by these Terms.
Our Site is for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not
- Copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, modify, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from our Site
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained on our Site
- Disrupt or interfere with any other party's use or enjoyment of our Site
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, our Site, or any content, servers or networks connected to or accessible through our Site or any affiliated or External Sites
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site or any networks connected to our Site, whether through hacking, password mining or any other means
- Obtain, or attempt to obtain, any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available by us through our Site
- Upload, post, or otherwise transmit through our Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files
- Publish, distribute, e-mail, transmit or disseminate any material, which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate through our Site
- Use our Site to disparage, defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend any other party
- Use our Site for any unlawful purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these Terms
Our secure Payment Gateway is hosted by Shopify Payments, and Afterpay. As such Shopify Payments and afterpay take care of the security of your credit card details and information. Please note that our website itself is not a secure site and that
- transmissions to and from our Site may be intercepted and modified by third parties, and
- any files obtained from or through our Site may contain computer viruses or other defects
You can order from us by using our online secure store, phone, fax or email. We will then contact you by email after receiving your order to confirm that we have received it. We only deliver to physical addresses. We do not deliver to postal boxes or private bags. Orders are delivered via Post Haste couriers in most cases, with tracking facilities available. We currently are only able to take orders from, and ship to, addresses within New Zealand, and Australia.
Shipping is within New Zealand & Australia through the website only, and delivery prices will be calculated at the checkout. Please allow up to 5 business days after date of ordering for your merchandise to arrive within New Zealand and 14 days to Australia. Shipping and handling charges will be added when you order at the Totally Kiwi checkout, if applicable. We use track and trace couriers for all orders, in most cases Post Haste couriers for orders within New Zealand and NZ Post for orders to Australia.
We at Totally Kiwi are totally committed to quality and service. We absolutely guarantee the quality of all our products. If however, Totally Kiwi erroneously sends you the wrong item, we will be happy to exchange or refund goods that are returned to Totally Kiwi in a re-saleable condition i.e. unused and in their original packaging, within 14 days of your receiving them. We are not able to exchange or refund goods which have been used unless you are not 100% satisfied with the product. In this case, we will happily refund goods that are returned to Totally Kiwi . If your purchase arrives damaged or defective, we will happily replace or exchange the items to the value of your order. Where possible, we kindly request you take photographs of any damaged or defective product, so that we may investigate the incident and make improvements where necessary. Prior to dispatching any item you wish to exchange or return, please contact us by email on email@example.com, by phone on 03 928 8569 to discuss the nature of your return.
Simply enclose your details and reference number and return the merchandise via pre-paid, insured mail to the address below.
Totally Kiwi Ltd
27 Dobson Street
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.