1 Minute Flax Muffin
This is quick easy, healthy, very low carb and high fiber. Works great as a sweet muffin as well as savory muffin (just omit the sweetener - goes well with soups). Original called for one packet of splenda as a sweetener. I only use stevia. Add in options; fruits, nuts, flavored sweeteners/syrups, cheese, bits of ham, vegetables or spices... get creative and enjoy!
- ¼ Cup Ground Flax Seed (for freshness, buy our TK Whole Linseed and grind as you need it in a coffee or spice grinder)
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Stevia Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp oil
- Mix all ingredients in a coffee mug.
- Microwave for one minute on high.
- If using frozen berries, microwave for 1:30 on high.
- Smooth on some butter and enjoy!
- It will be moist at first, but as the muffin cools it goes away.