Looking for an afternoon snack or light breakfast? Making a refreshing Acai Smoothie Bowl is simple
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ C mixed frozen berries
- ½ C frozen chopped spinach
- ½ C almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 2 tbsp of nut butter of your choice
- 2 tbsp of acai powder (or substitute with 1/2 tbsp of blackcurrant powder)
- 1 tbsp TK Whole Flax Seeds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tbsp TK Flax Seed Oil 'Original' (optional)
- Fruit, seeds and granola to top
- Blend together the milk, frozen banana, berries, spinach, nut butter, acai powder, flax seeds and maple syrup/honey until smooth.
- Pause and scrape down the sides occasionally. Add Flax Seed Oil if using. Add more milk if required.
- Pour in to a bowl and cover with your favourite toppings like granola, fruit and seeds.